What does my child have?

If you are not sure what type of difficulty your child has, visit the Talking Point website for more information.


I have been working as a Speech and Language Therapist for seventeen years. This includes working with pre-school children and older children in mainstream primary and secondary schools.

I am a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists and the Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice. I am registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.

I have a qualification in British Sign Language up to Level 2.

I have experience of working with children with the following difficulties:

    Speech Delay/Disorder
    Language Delay/Disorder
    Deafness/Hearing Impairment
    Cleft lip and palate
    Specific Language Impairment
    Social Communication Difficulties
    Developmental Delay

Updated August 2017